Take 5 — In the Pink.
We’re feeling footloose and fancy-free this week with the abundance of pared-back pinks making sweet waves in the interiors industry. Check out our latest finds to get you thinking pink...
01. Inspired by nature, Rina Menardi’s hand-thrown Big Bowl is delicately sculptural yet functional. Ideal for serving heaped salads, pasta or fresh fruit.
02. Nothing says happiness quite like a piece of rose-tinted stoneware fruit, right? Well, look no further as we’ve discovered Bloomingville’s Decorative Pineapple Ornament. Beautifully crafted with detail in mind.
03. Want to deal with winter the best way possible? Enter Tom Dixon’s new Fleck Throw. Made with 100% wool, this super soft beauty is crafted with a delicate weave created to last a lifetime.
04. Perfect for fall evenings, Lujo’s Kyoto Indoor Bean Bag brings a sense of luxurious warmth whilst maintaining the laid-back comfort. Available in a myriad of muted tones, there’s a colour for every décor.
05. Be at one with nature with Pip Studio’s Spring to Life Scarf. Featuring a two-tone sketched pattern of flora and fauna, this 100% wool piece will keep you stylishly cosy.