Take 5 — Mellow Yellow.
Inspired by Pantone’s primose yellow, we’re looking at what’s popping in the world of color this spring. Here, Sara Black, shines a spotlight on her five favorite pieces where only the bold dare to go.
01. Designed by Konstantin Grcic for Flos, the OK Pendant features a directional head which can move vertically by sliding it on the steel cable tensioned between the ceiling and floor. Genius.
02. Meet Eva Solo’s Citrus Press, a lemon squeezer cleverly designed with a granulated surface for grip in the sunniest of shades. Making lemonade never felt so stylish.
03. Warm up any interior space with our generously proportioned and oh-so-comfortable Kyoto Indoor Bean Bag in this muted tone of mustard. Also available in set with matching ottoman and footstool.
04. Make life a little easier without compromizing on style with Ekobo’s Baño Step Stool in the boldest of primaries. Made with bamboo fiber with a satin finish, it also ticks the sustainability box.
05. It’s impossible to misplace your table condiments anymore, thanks to the daring combination of Menu’s Bottle Salt & Pepper Grinders in burnt yellows. Yum.