Interior Tips — Refreshing your Living Room.
Whether you’re preparing for winter’s hibernation or a northern hemisphere summer spruce up, updating your living room décor is a delightful way to rejuvenate your space whilst keeping your core elements intact.
01. If your walls are lacking a bit of personality, invest in one or two pieces of art. From modern prints to tactile wall hangings, take cues from the colours in your living room (without going too matchy matchy) and buy accordingly.
02. Take a breath of fresh air by introducing some house plants into your living space. Renowned for their health benefits, they also look beautiful and are oh-so-easy to care for.
03. Mix and match with eclectic pattern pairings. Just be sure that they complement rather than clash.
04. Get comfortable in a family friendly space with our new Kyoto Bean Bags. Indulge in the generously sized bean bag or start with a modern ottoman and footstool combo. Light and versatile, you can easily change up your space with a quick grab and drop.
06. Get that textural feeling. Whether you’re layering cushions or have your eye on a chunky wool blanket — be sure to add some all-important texture into the mix.
07. Shine bright like a diamond and incorporate some jewel tones into the situation. Dark and mysterious, take inspiration from nature with sumptuous hues such as opal, jade or amethyst.
08. Incorporate some interesting shapes and silhouettes into your living room. The Lujo triangular scatter cushions are pleasing to the eye and add a subtle dynamism to your space.
09. Lighting! Whether it’s mood, directional or accent — play around with your movable light sources to create a different ambience.
10. Or throw caution to the wind and go wild with some statement pieces in bold colour. Our Tulum Bean Bag chairs, loungers, poufs and ottomans come in an array of brights including kiwi green, papaya and turquoise.