Hibernate - Stylish Faves for Cooler Climes
These designer furniture and homeware beauties are our perfect picks for creating a cosy sanctuary at your place this winter...
1. Movies and magazines are just better when you're enjoying them on one of our giant floor cushions. (We had so many customers tell us it felt like floating on a cloud that we decided to call them Cloud Cushions!) This blush pink colour (parma) is also right on-trend for Winter 2015.
2. Winter months are for soft candlelight. We're obsessed with the Scent of Home's candle range - especially this one in its very stylish and on-trend copper vessel. Available from Father Rabbit.
3. Form and function - this Thermo Jug from design legend Norm has both in spades. With sophisticated looks that combine Japanese zen with Scandinavian simplicity, this beauty keeps its contents piping hot for hours. From LETLIV.
4. Storm & India is a new, all-organic range of exquisitely designed and prepared teas. Their Elixir Chocolat blend sounds divine when you need warming up.
5. Rainy afternoons are the perfect excuse to sink into a comfy chair and sink into a book. We love the Gestalten catalogue of home and interior inspiration books, such as Hide and Seek - The Architecture of Cabins and Hide-Outs. From Paper Plane.
6. A round-up of stylish finds for indoors would not be complete without our designer beanbag chair. The ultimate in comfort.
8. Wile away winter hours (think long, lazy weekend mornings) in this lush bathrobe by Australian design brand Kip & Co.
9. This quilted velvet throw would make any place cosier to curl up in - in that colour-of-the-season, blush pink.
From Citta Design.
10. Grab a good book, pour a cuppa, and sink into your beanbag chair with one of these super soft pure cotton throws for company. In a gorgeous shade of light grey, available from Paper Plane.