Christmas Gift Guide - for Her
Your designer gift guide for a woman who deserves to be spoilt...
1. Something special she can keep, use and love, every day - this stunning rose gold and blush leather time teller from The Horse.
2. You can't go wrong with a great book for summer reading. Interior design aficionados will love this new title, Kitchen Kulture - an inspiring visual feast that showcases all that a contemporary kitchen can be.
3. The perfect Christmas gift for the woman who runs around after you and the family all year - the gift of relaxation. Somewhere she can sit back, put her feet up, and feel the sun on her face. One of our outdoor bean bag chairs with a matching outdoor beanbag ottoman is just the ticket, and our new sage green colour - Spa - was designed with the modern woman in mind.
4. Linen loveliness. White Thatch cushion from boutique design brand Penney & Bennett.
5. Not just any old beach towel will do for her, she's got style. Designer beach and bath towels from Country Road.
6. Brass special edition candle from Zakkia - in a Christmas scent reminiscent of holiday baking - crushed cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
7. She'll feel like she's reading and sunbathing on a cloud - get her a giant floor cushion. Soft Scandinavian grey is a popular choice.
8. Set her up for her best year ever with this pretty, copper foil-embossed 2016 Diary planner from MiGoals.
9. Elegant and unique, just like her. Sleek Cube pen in copper, from international design brand Tom Dixon (available worldwide, or from Simon James Design in NZ).
10. Designed by a phenomenal woman, for a phenomenal woman. She'll feel like a million dollars in the Starburst sunglasses (in tortoise) by Karen Walker.
11. And now for something really special - the ultimate in comfort and style, and a gift she'll appreciate for years to come. The Lujo luxury outdoor sun lounger features sleek ergonomic curves and designer good looks, and she can lock it into her favourite lounging position, or gently rock her way to relaxation. Available in a range of contemporary colours, including this summer-loving Frost blue.